House Bill 451 is a whole 'nother can of worms that will crawl out all over North Carolinians' previous rights to ballot access, among other outcomes.
1. Eliminate the public financing program for judges.
2. Make all judicial elections partisan rather than nonpartisan.
3. Repeal Same Day Registration.
4. Slice a week off Early Voting.
5. Ban Sunday voting during Early Voting, which has been popular among the state's black church congregations.
6. Eliminate straight-party voting.
7. Make mail-in absentee voting easier, which is far more susceptible to fraud than the mythical voter impersonation ruse.
Hell gets hotter by the minute.