Monday, November 21, 2011

We Are the 99.99%


Mike D. said...

"I don't appreciate people appointing themselves to represent me, to represent us" - Woman at Occupy L.A., angry about a deal in the works with the mayor

Interesting statement, lady. That is precisely how I feel about your Occupy group appointing itself to represent me!

Liberal POV said...

Mike D

The woman in the streets of LA has little power to effect your or my life but the woman from Watauga County who is our representative in the US Congress does effect our lives and she is there because banking , insurance, coal, oil, pharmaceuticals, Art Pope, the Koch brothers, the defense industry and the Greed is Good part of the 1% has bought her to represent their interest at the expense of the other 99%.

She does not represent the needs Northwest North Carolina citizens and has a record of supporting torture, unnessary war, bigoty, and scapgoating to maintain power for the greedy.