And now the WSJ editorialists are worried that the Obama campaign is going to publicize Paul Ryan's extensive legislative record on women's issues, thus off-setting Ryan's otherwise sterling attractiveness to (empty-headed, easily led-by-the-nose) women. He's "youthful and good looking," opines the WSJ, but is he "youthful and good looking" enough to overcome what his voting record actually sez about his attitudes toward women.Which those awful Chicago thugs and Kenyan socialists are busily researching:
1. Paul Ryan voted against the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
2. Paul Ryan would outlaw all abortion, even in cases of rape and incest.
3. Paul Ryan really despises Planned Parenthood.
4. Paul Ryan is on the record as wanting to outlaw some forms of birth control.
5. Paul Ryan would outlaw in vitro fertilization.
Been watching Facebook reactions to the WSJ's suggestion that women are pure suckers for "good looking" ultra-conservatives and am sharing a couple here:
Funny that. The only people I know who find Ryan attractive are white Republican males.
He's not hot at all. He's creepy. His eyes are cold and dead, reflecting only the absolute absence of empathy.