1. Congresswoman Renee Ellmers (Republican, NC-2) sez that when Bob Etheridge sent out mailers to constituents, it was a shocking waste of tax-payer money. When she does the exact same thing, it's God's holy will.
2. Appalachian State University is a Commie palace because it hosted two "green" lectures last February.
3. Former state Democratic Party Executive Director Andrew Whalen sez that what we really really need are more Blue Dogs in Congress, peeing all over the rugs.
4. South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) admitted that she had simply made up her assertion that half the people who applied to work at a nuclear facility in the state had failed drug tests, yet said she will still push to drug test the unemployed.
5. Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) said that while his businesses made $6.3 million last year, after you “pay 500 employees, you pay rent, you pay equipment, and food,” his profits were “a mere fraction of that” — “by the time I feed my family, I have maybe $400,000 left over.”